A HANDS-ON GOURMET SEAFOOD AND WINE EXPERIENCE IN A COASTAL PARADISE.
This October, The Landing offers a gourmet kaimoana adventure for lovers of seafood and fine wine in the stunning Bay of Islands.
Head out on The Landing boat Iti Rangi with skipper and fishing guide Brett Michalick, to collect pots of crayfish and enjoy world-class fishing in the marine playground of the Bay of Islands. The Landing chef will then prepare and present your catch, accompanied by fresh produce from our extensive gardens.
You can also enjoy a springtime walk through the vineyard and taste the award-winning wines in the privacy of your luxury Residence with a member of the winery team. In the evening, you might even spot New Zealand’s native icon, the kiwi – which lives in abundance at The Landing.
The experience includes:
- Fishing on The Landing boat Iti Rangi
- Collecting crayfish pots
- Enjoying Pacific oysters
- Filleting and preparation demonstrations with your fresh catch
- Cooking lesson with The Landing chef
- Vineyard tour
- Guided kiwi-spotting walk
- Wine tasting of The Landing Wines
- Fresh kaimoana (seafood) dinner prepared by The Landing chef
- Breakfast provisions
- Lunch platter or picnic
Not quite what you are looking for? Contact us and tell us what you’re after and we will make it happen.